Comment on page
See the changes we've been making to Wynter
30th November 2023:
- Updated bot to pycord v2.
- This broke every single command on the bot!
- Rewrote moderation commands
- Added slash commands for food and drink module
- Updated slash commands for christmas module
- More slash commands to come
- User logs UI update
- Message logs UI update
- User logs now contains who performed a role change
- Message logs now contain the channel and message ID
https://api.furrycentr.allink taken down.
- Changed Wynter's domain to
- API links remain the same for now, but
https://api.furrybot.devwill resolve. (The reason both links resolve at current is because I'm currently sick and cannot be bothered to change the API documentation as well as the bot's programming. Please respect this)
- API links updated to
- Old API link (
https://api.furrycentr.al) remains active until
16th May at 13:03 GMT
Changed mute command to now work with discord's timeout feature. Command documentation updated to reflect this change.
I kinda forgot to update this documentation. Blame laziness, and also forgetting that this page even existed. I'll try to update it more often in the future
V2 brings a complete rewrite of the bot into the discord.py library. This went public on the 12th Jan 2022 and subsequent updates are being pushed out after that date.
Some commands were changed or deprecated in this change.
This change also brings new API methods and adds images to commands that didn't previously have this support.
Finally, this change changes the way updates are implemented, instead of requiring a full bot restart, they now only require that specific module to be reloaded. :)
- changes command u into userinfo
- changes command s into serverinfo
- added pepsi command
- added seeds command
Ability to change prefix with
!shipcommand for yall to ship with ppl
-reportcommand to report bugs (NOTICE THE PREFIX! It has to be
Added ability to set a custom mute role with new
cleanas aliases of
Made hackban cooldown to
60secand max of 50 people at one time so that the bot wont crash (AUSTIN!!! Smh)
Made purge command delete the success message after
Moderation commands now accept user IDs
clearcommand not delete pins
Made prefix case-insensitive
Purge command not reflecting correct deleted amount of messages